CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

YAY for Me!!

As most of you know I became a Pampered Chef Consultant earlier this year. It's been an adjustment, I'm not really the sales person type. But more and more its become something I enjoy. I love to cook, share food with people and kitchen tools well they excite me. I had an awesome month in May, I sold almost 1500 dollars! Which made me the Top Performer in our Cluster Group. Here's a picture of me with my director Bonny.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Polly said...

congrats!!

Ryan and Kim said...

Aw, I'm glad you did so well. I love my new stuff I picked up on Sat!

Polly said...

How did I know I was talking about you? lol! How will I ever get through life without you yelling out like that night at Saddle. I swear that was the funniest thing I ever seen. Have fun driving tomorrow and unpacking:) We packed it with you in mind with Love;)