CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Update!

Whoa it's been a LONG time since I've updated this thing. I'm a horrible blogger. So here's the low down on what's new.

Isabella is now 3 years old (shock!), she has learned her numbers (1-10) and is a sassy pants. I have no clue where she gets that from. She is fond of coloring, running around, swimming and not so fond of naps. Which she is fighting as I type.

I am working out like a mad woman. Slaving away at the gym, with some results. Not as fast as I would hope for. I became a Pampered Chef Consultant in January. While I'm not much of a sales person it gives me something to do outside of the home.

Ian has been working alot lately. His hours haven't been very stable. But tell me who has a stable work hours in the navy? The Boat is getting ready to leave soon and then Isabella and I will be off on our Journey to visit friends and family before we get back to the Island.

0 comments: