CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Run For Justice 2009

Today Isabella and I participated in a 5k Run For Justice race. We went with our friends Kelly and Kassidy. Isabella and Kassidy enjoyed most of the race via wagon while Kelly and I took turns running and pulling the wagon. I have to say, next time I will not be pulling 80lbs worth of children when I run! Considering our obstacle we still made it in 45 minutes. Not bad! I hope to participate in a few more races this year. This is my first every 5k event!

The girls ran the last bit of the way, and Isabella got third in her overall age group. And got a ribbon to show for it.

Here's some pictures from my cell phone.

Officially number 125

Photobucket

Showing Off her Ribbon

Photobucket

Hammin' it up.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Pam said...

So cute! I am so amazed at you and your strength! Way to go mom!