CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Girls Night - Mother Daughter Style




The local YMCA we're apart of hosted a Mother Daughter Cafe. We played with temporary tattoo's, bubbles, made crowns and painted each other's nails. I made sure it was a surprise for Isabella and the look on her face was PRICELESS! She really had a blast doing everything and having that special time together. I even let her paint my nails...brave I know. But she tried her best and was so concentrated the entire time. As you can see in the last picture that was the outcome. I love doing special things like this with Isabella because she's always so excited and so grateful. We had a blast.

2 comments:

Rachelle Lynne said...

AWW! How cute!

Pam said...

That is just cute and FUNNY! LOVE the green nails! Glad you had fun!